Working at CDR-Life
CDR-Life is developing tumor-targeted immunotherapies to address unsolved problems in oncology by applying our LocATE antibody technology. To achieve our ambitious goals, we have created a dynamic working environment where we value curiosity, innovative thinking, committed teamwork, and the motivation to make an impact. We believe in trust and openness when doing our jobs, which may at times, take us beyond our comfort zones.
CDR-Life is a young biotech company giving our employees the opportunity to grow in their roles and have a direct impact on the development of novel therapies for people in urgent need. We are building a highly diverse team that collaborates across functions with a strong project focus and a flat hierarchy.
If this sounds inspiring, check out our job openings or send us an unsolicited application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current job openings:
Antibody Engineer (100%)
CDR-Life is a young and innovative biotech company based in Schlieren where we create novel antibody therapies against incurable diseases. A key part of this process is driven by the Discovery Group that designs, produces, and optimizes new antibodies in a variety of formats for the development of promising new drug candidates.
As Antibody Engineer, you will play an important role in the design and optimization of antibodies and antibody derived molecules and collaborate with colleagues to deliver first-in-class biologics. In addition, you will help to drive innovative approaches for drug discovery using novel antibody and protein engineering technologies. We are looking for a highly motivated and collaborative individual with a passion for drug discovery research, who enjoys working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic working environment.
- Plan and execute molecular cloning activities.
- Lead/support phage display antibody library generation, and selection.
- Lead/support antibody screening campaigns.
- Lead/support activities for the design and optimization of antibody candidates.
- Ensure best practices of research, data management, and archiving.
- Proactively prepare and/or organize required equipment, consumables, and reagents.
- BS, MSc. or equivalent in Biology, Biochemistry, or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated expertise in molecular biology techniques is essential.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry with focus on antibody screening and/or protein engineering.
- Experience with bi-/multispecific antibody design would be a plus.
- Experience with antibody affinity maturation and antibody humanization would be a plus.
- Experience with antibody display techniques (phage, yeast or others) would be a plus.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
To apply or in case of questions, please contact Fabian Scheifele, Discovery Leader: email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.